Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend

Well it has been a challenging few days. I have told myself that I can't continue to worry with every step she takes or I will go crazy! The vet tech, Becca, came out to our house today to check up on her.. by the way I love Piedmont Animal Hospital! She told us that is still going to be a few more days worth of drainage and her staples will come out next Monday. Lila just loves it when people visit! She hoping around like a crazy maniac!

Tomorrow is a BIG day we find out for sure what type of cancer it is and what stage it is in. Keith said to Becca, "Stage zero, right?" Wouldn't that be nice? Too bad that isn't going to be the case. Overall, I am very proud of Lila and I hope that her will to live will keep her happy and healthy for a long time. I am nervous about leaving her alone all day tomorrow. I am planning on putting a sock on her foot so she can't scratch her wound through the shirt. She is going to LOVE that! I hope to post some great news tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment