Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

Keith and I haven't really seen any side effects from the chemotherapy. She was a little tired for a couple of days, but hasn't had any GI problems. She didn't eat her food one day, but realized that it was because we started putting fish oil pills in her food.. and well she didn't like them one bit. She actually ate all her food and spit the pill out. We went Costco today to get flaxseed to put in her food. It was successful! On Thursday, the day after chemotherapy she was making this weird clearing her throat noise. We think it may actually be the bad taste in her mouth from the fish oil. I hope so anyways.. luckily after a few times that day.. we haven't heard anything like that from her. She has made it one month after her diagnosis. I can't believe it has only been a month.. a very tough month. It has gotten easier each day. I'm glad we are done with the "draining" from the amputation, that was pretty gross. I feel lucky that I have time to enjoy with her. Today she was playing with her toy pumpkin and I was throwing it and she zoomed after it. I wish I was recording it!

No comments:

Post a Comment