Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 2: Post Amp


I didn't get much sleep last night because I had Lila on the brain. I was just worried about her being alone overnight with such a major surgery, but everything went well! I called the vet as soon as they opened and I was told that she was doing great. She already began to hop within hours of surgery! It really doesn't surprise me too much, considering Lila's spirit.

When we went to see after this afternoon, she almost looked Lila we know and love. She was still a little out of it, but she was sitting up and was just loving all the attention we were giving her! I sat next to her for about thirty minutes.. it was nice to have some quality time. When were were leaving, she stood up on her three legs! She watched us go.. I hate leaving her, but I know that she is with people that are taking good care of her. She is already pulling the vets on walks.. She is unbelievable! I can't wait for her return!! All of us are a mess without her! She is our sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment