Friday, November 12, 2010

Post Amp Day 4


Well.. I was so preoccupied loving her that I didn't get to write last night. When we picked her up from the Piedmont Animal Hospital she was hopping excitedly. She knew it was time to come home and she was soo ready. She is doing EVERYTHING on her own! Anyways, I was in paying the extremely big bill when Lila apparently JUMPED into hatchback. She is crazy! The doctor is a little worried that her back legs aren't strong enough, so we have to build up those leg muscles. He suggested swimming. We happened to get a life vest to support her walking.

Last night she was just finishing doing her business and then she wanted to run into the house. Instead she fell and let out a yelp.. my heart dropped. After she got up she just stood up and looked at us thinking... do I really want to do that again? We kept telling her to slow down. Luckily there was only that fall. We have to put a t-shirt on her because she continues to "drain" from her surgery. I can't wait until it stops so she can come out her crate. I took the mattress off the guest bed and placed it next to her crate so she wasn't so lonely last night. So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment