Saturday, October 1, 2011

A-mazing!


She amazes me! Lila was super energetic due to the cooler weather, so I decided to take her on a short walk. Holy Crap! She was dragging me... you know how a puppy runs when it gets out on accident? Well that was Lila yesterday! She was even racing up the hills in our neighborhood. It felt like she has been waiting for this moment forever. Only 24 more day until the big day! After seeing how happy she was running like a big goof... I feel like she would to get out and about on her birthday. We can't take her to the dog park because the vet didn't want her to get the kennel cough shot because it can weaken the immune system of a dog with cancer. That is okay because she prefers people over dogs any day. When we used to go to the dog parks... she first would visit all the people... then she would play with other dogs. She truly is a human's best friend. :-) I love her so much and I am very grateful for each day I have with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment