Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It has been almost 2 months since Lila's diagnosis. My best Christmas present this year is having Lila with us this year. For a while there, we didn't know if we would be able to afford everything, but I guess we did it anyway. There are just some things that are more important than debt. I know somehow someway we will make it. Even if it means getting summer jobs.

I hope we can spend many more happy, healthy Christmases together! :-) She seems to be back to herself again. There are of course are certain things that are a little more challenging for her. There are times I just smile and watch her because I am so proud of her. I know it can't be easy, but she doesn't let her handicap get in her way. Just yesterday, Burnie, our greyhound began to charge off with a toy. Lila saw this and charged right after him and stole the toy right from his mouth. He was so stunned that he just stood in confusion. I'm so blessed to have my sweet girl her with me for another amazing Christmas! Christmas pictures are soon to come!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment